The Carlton Square Top LED Cruiser/Cocktail Table is a simple yet elegant design that will really attract attention from your guests. This table can be used in your home, garden or patio or to give your bar/nightclub a unique style. Whatever your purpose for this table, you won't help but be impressed with its bright glow and color changing features and effects.
A single charge of the rechargeable lithium battery will last approx 8-12 hours and you can use the remote control to create any ambiance your heart desires.
Choose from 16 pre set solid colors and 4 color changing effects including smooth, flashing colors, strobe or fade which slowly transitions through all the colors. Brightness can also be controlled to give you full freedom and flexibility to create the atmospher and ambiance desired. Whatever the occasion this table can be set to match the mood perfectly. It is the perfect height for people to stand around and enjoy socializing.
Made from a high grade white polyethylene plastic moulded shell, this LED illuminated table is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use and is both waterproof and Anti UV to prevent discoloration.
Measures: 24" (L) x 24" (W) x 33" (H)
N.B Height can be customized
- Indoor or outdoor use - Made from high grade PE Plastic (white color)
- Lightweight, shock resistant and waterproof (IP54)
- Enjoy up to 16 Colors
- Choose from four special effect modes; smooth fade, strobe and flash depending upon your mood.
- Brightness Control
- Control multiple units with the IR remote control
- Cordless - no unsightly wires getting in the way once fully charged
- Rechargeable lithium battery: DC 5V 2A
- A 6-8 hour charge will provide illumination for up to 8-12 hours depending on brightness and effects used
- CE, ROHS & FCC Certified
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Size: 24" (L) x 24" (W) x 33" (H)
- Warranty: 1 Year (LED Module)
This item is made to order. Please allow up to 10 weeks to receive your order. Pay 50% now and the balance on delivery to begin the production process. Call us on + 1 647 678 0849 to discuss.